Bradley Alumni and Students Work on SAG Awards Show
January 10, 2020
A group of Bradley graduates and two current students are a part of the production team of the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Adam Cohen is a 2002 Bradley alumnus and is the director of the SAG awards show. Cohen has brought together a group of Bradley alumni and some current students, to work with him on the program.
- Rachel Ardelan - class of 2018 - St Charles, IL
- Rachel Borland - class of 2017 - Clinton, IL
- Adam Cohen - class of 2002 - Buffalo Grove, IL
- Todd Cohen - class of 2000 - Algonquin, IL
- Jonathan Dean - class of 2001 - Matteson, IL
- Sean Fryer - class of 2012 - Peoria, IL
- Kayla Hallowell - class of 2018 - Schererville, IN
- Sean Mayginnes - class of 2017 - Washington, IL
Additionally, Bradley has three students attending the Hollywood Semester working with SAG in other capacities.
- Sheridan Hurtig - Communication, Mundelein, IL
- Sarah Coughlin - Theater Arts, Fenton, MO
- Kelly Rogers - Communication, Elk Grove Villa, IL
The SAG awards honors the best achievements in film and television performances for the year 2019 and will be presented on January 19, 2020, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California. The ceremony will be broadcast live on both TNT and TBS 7:00 p.m. CT.