Through academic coaching, staff can help students identify and address barriers to academic success. Academic coaching typically takes the form of one-on-one meetings with a professional staff member/academic advisor who will work with students to identify strategies and resources that can be used to be a more effective learner.
Professional Academic Coaching
To schedule a one-on-one appointment with a professional academic coach, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to Navigate
- Click "Get Assistance"
- Select "Academic Advising, Coaching or Class Meetings"
- From the next dropdown, select "Other Meetings/Services," then select "Academic Coaching"
- Click "Next"
- Select "Academic Success Center" from the location dropdown
- Clicking in the box that says "Any Advisor" should give you specific staff names. If you have no preference, you may leave this blank, then click "Next"
- Be sure to click all the way through to confirm the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive this email, your appointment is not confirmed