How to use Bradley netWORK
Bradley netWORK, powered by 12Twenty, is your online database of jobs, internships, on-campus opportunities, employers, career events, career outcomes data, resources, and much more. See below for some helpful tips and how to navigate each tab.
Help & Support Tab
- Go to the 12Twenty Guide to access interactive tips for using the system.
- Make an appointment with your career advisor to learn more about Bradley netWORK by calling (309) 677-2510 or booking online
- Select your career industry preference, review your information, and upload a picture.
- Select the Application Materials section to upload resumes, cover letters, and other job search documents. Before uploading any documents, it is recommended that you meet with your career advisor.
- Update Resume Settings by going to Account Settings (your name on bottom of screen). Edit Resume Settings to be included in the Employer Candidate Search.
Resource Library Tab
- Discover a number of Resume and Cover Letter Samples.
- Find information on Interviewing, Job Fair Prep, Career Exploration, LinkedIn, and more!
OCI Job Listings Tab
- Begin in the All tab to search OCI and Job Listings by a variety of filters including Employer Name, Job Title, City, Type of Job (Full-Time, Internship/Co-op, Part-Time/or Seasonal, or On-Campus), or Keyword.
- Use the “Add a Filter” option and type Field(s) of Study to narrow by your major.
- Create saved searches and set your preferences to receive email notifications regarding new jobs by clicking “turn on email alerts for this search” and viewing them in the “My saved searches & alerts” button at the bottom right hand side.
- Click the OCI option at the top to see and apply for opportunities from employers using the platform to schedule On-Campus Interviews. Many other employers come to Bradley’s campus to interview, but they use their own online application system to collect resumes. You will find these opportunities in the All tab or Job Listing tab.
- Click the 12Twenty Job Listings option at the top to see national posts from organizations within the larger 12Twenty system.