With a communications background herself, Kim joined Bradley University in 2006 as an Assistant Director and serves as the Career Advisor for the Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts. She works with students, faculty, alumni, and employers in the fields of communication, music, theater, art, and interactive media.
Career Advisor Scheduled Appointments
Appointments with Career Advisors are designed for more in-depth questions related to internships, full-time employment, graduate school, resumes, cover letters, interviews, job fair preparation, on line resources, etc.
- Available to Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts students and alumni
Available to answer questions about the Slane College of Communications & Fine Arts including public relations, graphic design, interactive media, game design.
EHS 120, University Experience Course (Fall 2016-Present)
COM 103, The Oral Communication Process (Fall 2014)
- Delta Upsilon Fraternity, Bradley University, Chapter Advisor, Fall 2007-Present
- Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA)
- Illinois Cooperative Education and Internship Association (ILCEIA)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)