Online Viewing and Payment
Students will access their bill at MyBradley.bradley.edu.
Distance education students will access their bill at MyOnline.bradley.edu.
Credit Card Payments
A 2.85% service fee for payments with domestic cards will be assessed, with a minimum $3 service fee for transactions of at least $20 and less than $106.
On-Line Bank Payments
Direct on-line bank payments (ACH) are subject to a $.50 service charge that will be disclosed. Payees have the opportunity to accept the fee or opt out of the transaction.
Allow a minimum of two business days for payments to show on accounts.
Student - To view and pay bills:
- Log into MyBradley to view your bill and make payment.
- Click on the Financial Services option and then go to Current Balances.
- Click on Make Payment and then login to your account via Transact.
- Once you login to your account, you will see in the overview that there is a list of each term that has a balance
- You have the opportunity to set up a payment plan, if available, or can make a payment toward the balance(s) by selecting the appropriate choice. Simply follow the steps on the site.
Bills with no balance due: If you have a credit for the term, click on “Indicate Refund Preference” and continue through the steps to start the process to receive your refund. Or, if you have a bill with a zero balance, click on “Claim your classes and confirm your enrollment."
Parent and Guest Access
Per federal regulations (FERPA), students must give third parties, such as parent(s), access before they can view or pay bills online. This is done by the student completing the following process.
- Log into MyBradley
- Click on the Financial Services option (left side menu) and then go to Current Balances
- Click on Make Payment and then login to your account via Transact
- Click on My Account in the menu on the left
- Under the “Payers” section click “Send a payer invitation” and enter the invitee(s)’ information on the slide-out menu to the right.
Once a third-party has been granted access they can make payments at https://commerce.cashnet.com/BRADLEYpay.
- If you have questions about the payment amount or due date, contact Office of the Bursar at 309-677-3120.
- If you forgot your password, students should contact the IT Helpdesk at 309-677-2964.
- Parents and other third parties will need to click on “Forgot password” and follow the instructions.