Contact your Academic Advisor

Bradley University students are assigned a faculty advisor within their major's academic department to assist with course selection. The process for contacting your academic advisor will depend on whether or not you have already begun classes at Bradley. Please see the appropriate section below for information on contacting your advisor.

New Transfer Students

If you have not yet begun your first semester at Bradley University, please use the department contact list to reach an academic advisor in your major department. Most transfer students will work with an advisor—such as a department chairperson—before beginning, but will be assigned a regular advisor after students begin their first term at Bradley.

Current Students

After the first two weeks of classes at the University, each department will have assigned academic advisors to students. Current students may check who their academic advisor is by following these steps:

  1. Login to MyBradley using your BUNetID and password
  2. Click on the "Academic Advisor" link
  3. Advisor info will be listed on this page.

If advisor information is not listed within the "Academic Advisor" link, please use the department contact list to contact an advisor in your major department.