Class Registration Tutorial
Tips and Steps
- Have your list of classes—including sections—ready to enter into Webster
- Log in to Webster using your BUnetID and password
- Click the tab “Register, Add and Drop” at the top of the page
- Click the appropriate term
- Enter the 3-character department (e.g., COM; if department code is only two characters, place a space between the two characters)
- Enter the 3-digit course number
- Enter the section number
- Click “Add Course”
- Ensure any holds are removed by clicking onto the “Your Holds” tab.
- Use Schedule Builder throughout the advisement and registration process (including within an hour of registration as sections that are full will be removed from possible selections)
Note: For a video tutorial on how to add classes click here.