April 6, 2024
Doors Open at 6:30 pm / Show Starts at 8 pm
Tickets for Dustin Lynch’s Peoria stop will go on sale Friday, September 29th to the general public.
Country Artist Dustin Lynch with special guest Skeez will be coming to Renaissance Coliseum, April 6th as part of his Killed the Cowboy Tour. Doors will open at 6:30pm. The concert is sponsored by Bradley’s Campus Activities Board (ACBU), Grandstand Concerts, and funded in part by the Student Activity Fee.
Know before you go:
- Security Checkpoint - Guests will enter through metal detectors, bags will be checked and guests will be required to remove hats and empty pockets of all items prior to scanning.
- Clear Bags - Each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one (1), one-gallon clear plastic bag. In addition to a clear plastic bag each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) small clutch that does not exceed 5” x 8”. Diaper bags (with a child age 3 and under) and bags carrying medically necessary items will be allowed after a visual inspection inside the bag is completed by security.
- No Re-Entry - Re-entry is not permitted for Renaissance Coliseum events. Patrons who exit the venue for any reason, including to smoke, will not be allowed to re-enter the facility.
- I purchased a ticket to an upcoming event but now I cannot make it. Can I get a refund? All sales are final. No refunds will be issued unless a show is canceled.
- I ordered my ticket online and I cannot find it, can I have it resent? If you ordered your ticket off our website (via Etix), please contact 1-800-514-ETIX for further help or visit https://support.etix.com/ to request it to be resent. Physical tickets purchased at the venue cannot be replaced.
- Do I need to print my tickets? While this is the preferred method, we are able to scan the tickets from your phone. Please have them pulled up on your phone before you enter the venue.
For the safety, security, and enjoyment of all guests, the following items are not allowed in the Renaissance Coliseum. Your cooperation will help expedite entering the facility. We thank you for your understanding.
- No large umbrellas. Small, hand-size umbrellas are allowed in severe weather.
- Animals are not allowed in the Renaissance Coliseum with the exception of Certified Service Animals.
- Food or beverage
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Video cameras or audio recorders
- iPads, tablets or laptops
- Smoking or vaping of any substance, using smokeless or e-cigarettes, and chewing smokeless tobacco are also prohibited.
- Laser pens, laser products, glow sticks
- Noise-making devices
- Projectiles (including frisbees and beach balls
- Oversized signs (larger than 2’ x 3’) or signs on sticks are prohibited. Approved signs are subject to building approval and must not obstruct the view of other guests
- Stickers of any kind
- Skateboards, skates (roller or in-line), scooters or hoverboards
- Sticks, poles, selfie sticks, or GoPro sticks
- Weapons (knives, guns, chains, pepper spray, mace or any item that can be construed as a weapon)
- Illegal substances/drugs of any kind (an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the entrance)
- Fireworks or any other incendiary device
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Venue Management
Renaissance Coliseum management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. Renaissance Coliseum is NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items will be grounds for ejection from the arena.