Q) Do I have to replace my card each year?

No, the new Quick Card does not have to be replaced each year. As long as you are a valid student, faculty or staff member, your card will be active for all the privileges that are assigned to your card.

Q) Do I need to replace my current red ID?

No, We recommend you keep using your current ID and only get it replaced if it is lost or not working.

Q) Will the old ID card still work?

Yes! Both the red Quick Card and the new Quick Card will work for door access, meal plan, Quick Cash, etc.

Q) What is Quick Cash?

Quick Cash is a stored value account offered through Bradley University used for the purchase of goods and services at select locations on and off campus.

Q) What are BU Bucks?

BU Bucks are a stored value account offered through Bradley University used for food purchases at on campus locations.

Q) How do I Open a Quick Cash account?

All incoming students and faculty/staff will automatically receive a Quick Cash account. Students and faculty/staff must make a deposit to the account prior to use.

Q) How do I make a deposit or check my balance in my Quick Cash or BU Bucks account?

Make deposits and check your balance online at My Account, on the Mobile App, in person at the Cashiers windows in Swords Hall M-F 9:00am - 4:00pm, or call the Quick Card office at (309) 677-3463. You can also make cash deposits at the value transfer station in the Library.

Q) Can my parents or guest make a deposit to my Quick Cash account?

Yes, a parent or other guest may make a deposit to your Quick Cash account by using the “Guest Deposit" on the home page. They will need to know your Bradley ID number and your last name.

Q) Can I withdraw cash from my Quick Cash or BU Bucks account?

No, neither stored value account allows cash withdrawals.

Q) What do I do if I lost my Quick Card?

Deactivate your lost or stolen card online at quickcard.bradley.edu, on the Mobile App or by contacting the Service desk at (309) 677-2964. The replacement fee for a lost card is $20.00.

Q) What happens to my Quick Cash balance when I graduate, or leave the university?

Students graduating from the University with a balance in their Quick Cash account are entitled to a refund of those funds if the following conditions are met:

  • The student has no outstanding fee or fines owed to the University (ie: tuition, parking fines, library fines, etc.). Students with an outstanding obligation will need to satisfy/rectify this situation prior to refund issuance.
  • The student is not registered for an upcoming semester or term with the University following their graduation date.

No refunds will be made for balances of $15.00 or less.

Please spend your balance!

To initiate the refund process, the student can:

  • Email the request to quickcardhelp@fsmail.bradley.edu and include name, student ID number, and mailing address
  • Visit the Quick Card Office in room 103 Swords Hall to complete a refund request - bring your student ID

Cash refunds, under $300, may be requested beginning on Study Day. Please allow at least 10 minutes to process a cash refund. Cashier hours are Monday - Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm.

Requests for refunds greater than $15 are due by Study Day for receipt of monies in May. All other refunds will be issued by check in June.

Please contact the Quick Card Office at 309-677-3463 for further assistance.

Q) What happens to my BU Bucks account when I graduate or leave the university?

BU Bucks is non refundable, there are no refunds allowed for the BU Bucks account. Any money left on this account is forfeited.