Campus Door Access

Your Bradley Quick Card is required for entry to most Academic and Administrative buildings. All residence halls are equipped with card reader access. Access is allowed for assigned residents only. Please contact the Residential Living Office at 111 Sisson Hall, 309-677-3221, for problems related to residence hall access.

Students who have "claimed" their classes (current with all tuition payments) will automatically receive access to all cafeterias, library resources, and the Markin Family Student Athletic Facility. You must be a current student to be eligible for any door access privilege. Access to classrooms and labs are assigned by the specific Department office.

Problems with Door Access?

In the event of a card reader or card malfunction, you may contact your Building Supervisor. Please contact University Police at (309) 677-2000 for additional assistance.