Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
Created by the Center for Creative Leadership, Maximizing Your Leadership Potential (MLP) is a program designed to provide leaders with practical steps they can take to achieve lasting, sustainable results through people. Participants are immersed in four fundamental areas: self-awareness, learning agility, communication, and influence.
This personalized and engaging three-day program provides:
- Perspective needed to become an effective leader of others
- Knowledge to improve the ability to get things done
- Practical skills to put to work right away
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and supervisors of individual contributors
- First-level managers who are facing new challenges
- People who have recently been promoted to a management role
Through assessment and feedback from peers and instructors, participants gain a detailed picture of their personal strengths and challenges. In small groups, they learn practical tactics and begin to strengthen key skills. With guidance from a coach, they create a plan for immediate action and identify longer-term goals.
By applying the lessons from MLP, managers will be able to:
- Increase commitment and engagement to improve team effectiveness
- Build and strengthen relationships in ways that allow for better performance, effective delegation and contribution of others
- Find constructive responses to conflict by understanding self and others
- Adjust their leadership style and draw on others to understand and solve problems
Our MLP is conducted in Chicago, Illinois and is the only session conveniently available in the Midwest! Enjoy the city’s unique sights, great food, fabulous shopping and many activities in the evenings after each engaging day of learning. You’ll be in the heart of the city on famous Michigan Avenue!
The Center for Professional Excellence is one of only four network associates of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) trusted to offer you this program. CCL® ranks No. 10 overall in the Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education and is a global provider of leadership development. By leveraging the power of leadership to drive results that matter most to clients, CCL® transforms individual leaders, teams, organizations and society.
A Center for Creative Leadership Program
September 22-24, 2021
205 N Michigan Avenue, 10th Floor
For more information, please call 309-677-4420 or email us at email@example.com.
Reserve your seat soon as the number of attendees is limited. It is also important to register early to allow participants ample time to complete pre-work designed to enhance the learning experience.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks
Program Fee: $4,400
Contact us directly to discuss the possibility of discounted pricing.
You may transfer your registration, without penalty, to another Bradley University session of Maximizing Your Leadership Potential within six months of the date of the program for which you originally registered. After six months, additional fees may apply for those who wish to transfer their registration.
Program deliveries are contingent on enrollments. While it is unlikely a session would be cancelled, we do recommend that your travel arrangements allow for cancellation or transfer without penalty.
Registrations that are cancelled will incur the following charges:
- 25% of tuition if cancellation is made 5-8 weeks before the program
- 50% of tuition if cancellation is made 2-4 weeks before the program
- 100% of tuition if cancellation is made less than two weeks before the program