Contracts and Research Agreements
Contracts and research agreements require administrative oversight and approval.
The following items must be addressed by individuals who wish to enter into such agreements.
- If asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) as part of the work, start with Bradley’s Standard Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement template (Contact OSP to obtain an editable version of the document.) Once modifications have been made, please contact the Office of General Counsel to review any NDA or agreement before it is signed.
- Complete Conflict of Interest (COI) Training at least once every four years.
- Complete a new Significant Financial Interest (SFI) form annually or no less than thirty (30) days after identifying a new SFI.
- Comply with required financial conflict of interest identification, management, and reporting processes and procedures as necessary (see Faculty Handbook for guidance).
- Submit the contract/agreement and budget for approval through Doc Soup. To start the approval process, please see the Routing Process instructions, which can be found under the Extramural Proposal/Contract Policies menu.