The artist Henri Matisse wrote, “Granada is so moving that it stimulates and melts all of the senses.” Come see what inspired Matisse and so many other artists in the magical city of Granada!
ENG 302 Travel Writing (W2)
Dr. Kevin Swafford
WLS 306 Spain Interim: A Cultural and Historical Perspective (IL)
Dr. Adolfo Cisneros
ETE 280 Exploring Diversity: Learners, Families, and Communities (WC)
Dr. Juan Rios Vega
Online pre-registration (required)
Online pre-registration (required) for May 2022 Interim Programs opens on the Study Abroad home page beginning November 1, 2021. Once you have pre-registered, we will send information about payments, deadlines, required documents, the mandatory orientation in April, and other program information.
Note: a 2.50 minimum Bradley GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program.
May 21 – June 6, 2022
Comprehensive fee of $4,100 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Twin room with private bath, including breakfast daily
- Most local transportations
- International Student ID card
- You’ll also get a city tour, a tour of Alhambra, and class-related site visits (including a Flamenco cave), museum entrances, cultural activities, excursions, and more!