Bradley University’s Faculty-Led Interim Programs Abroad are Back!
We are happy to offer limited-enrollment programs for January 2022.
ART 300: Creative Strategy (Graphic Design)
Dr. Gary Will
COM 300: Communication Theory
Prof. Christopher Marsh
ETE 280 Exploring Diversity: Learners, Families, and Communities (BCC WC)
Dr. Patricia Nugent
ENG 302 Travel Writing (BCC W2)
Department of English
KHS 380 Disability and Health in a Global Society (GP/WC, Writing Intensive)
Dr. Melissa Peterson
LAS 325 (BCC GP/GS) / PLS 302 / IS 475 U.S.-British Relations
Dr. Christopher Jones, Professor of Political Science
NUR 433/533 International Health and Nursing
Dr. Deborah Erickson
THE 131 Introduction to Theatre (BCC FA) or THE 494: Theatre Expedition
Prof. Chad Lowell
NOTE: $275 surcharge for theatre tickets.
January 1 - 16, 2022
Comprehensive fee of $4,100 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Tuition (3 credit hours) AND textbooks
- Twin room with private bath and breakfast daily
- International Student Identity Card
- City tour, London guidebook, and transportation pass for your entire stay, so you can enjoy your new knowledge of the city!
- Class-related visits to museums, galleries, sites of cultural and historical significance, and more!
Online Pre-Registration (required)
Begins April 1 on studyabroad.bradley.edu
Once you have pre-registered, we will provide you with information about payments, deadlines, required documents, and the mandatory Fall Orientation.
For more information about a course, write the professor.
NOTE: A minimum 2.5 BU GPA is required to enroll in any Bradley University program abroad (transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA posted at Bradley before they can register).