Paris (January Interim)
Bradley University’s Faculty-Led Interim Programs Abroad are Back!
We are happy to offer limited-enrollment programs for January 2022.
WLF 301 Paris and French Culture
Prof. Alex Hertich
ENG 302 Travel Writing (Gen Ed C2 / BCC W2)
Prof. Laurie Vickroy
Online Pre-Registration (required)
Begins April 1 on studyabroad.bradley.edu
Once you have pre-registered, we will provide you with information about payments, deadlines, required documents, and the mandatory Fall Orientation.
For more information about a course, write the professor.
NOTE: A minimum 2.5 BU GPA is required to enroll in any Bradley University program abroad (transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA posted at Bradley before they can register).
January 1 - 16, 2022
Comprehensive fee of $4,100 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Tuition (3 credit hours) AND textbooks
- Twin room with private bath and breakfast daily
- International Student Identity Card
- City tour, guidebook, and most public transportation
- Class-related visits to museums, galleries, sites of cultural and historical significance, and more!