ENG 302 Travel Writing
Dr. Melinda McBee Orzulak
MTG 315: Principles of Marketing
Mr. Brad Eskridge
HIS 320 Renaissance and Reformation (HU / MI)
Dr. John Williams
NASA’s first laser transmission to the moon, in 2013, was an image of Leonardo’s Mona Lisa. Why? The era of the Renaissance and Reformation (1350-1600) continues to fascinate, but we are coming to understand it as far more complex and ambiguous than previously thought. In this course we will immerse ourselves in this exciting era in order to figure out just what things changed, why they changed, and how those changes have shaped history all the way up to the present day. We will focus our day trips and discussions on the many remnants of the era that can be found in the magical city of Rome.
Online pre-registration (required) for May 2022 Interim Programs opens on the Study Abroad home page beginning November 1, 2021. Once you have pre-registered, we will send information about payments, deadlines, required documents, the mandatory orientation in April, and other program information.
Note: a 2.50 minimum Bradley GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program.
May 19 – June 4, 2022
Comprehensive program fee of $4,250 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from O’Hare
- Twin room with private bath & breakfast daily
- Orientation & tour, full-day excursion to the village of Orvieto
- International Student ID card
- Class-related events, site visits to major historical & cultural sites and museums, including a guided tour of the Colosseum & Forum and more!