Brad Eskridge has been a part of the Marketing faculty since 2011. As a proud graduate of Bradley University, Brad is passionate about continuing Bradley’s commitment to excellence in teaching our future leaders. He is a central Illinois native, proud father and husband, and dedicated to providing an outstanding education experience.
Brad believes that engaging students is essential for effective teaching. He subscribes to the philosophy that “it doesn’t matter how good the information you’re presenting is if the students aren’t paying attention.” Brad employs a blend of course lecture focused on practical examples, discussion, sales role-plays, practice interviews, speakers, and student presentations to reach students and motivate them to engage in effective learning.
- Contemporary Business - BUS 100
- Marketing Presentations – MTG 205
- Professional Selling – MTG 304
- Principles of Marketing – MTG 315
- Sales Management – MTG 384
Eskridge, B., 2015 National Conference in Sales Management, "Experiential Interviewing Activity for a Sales Management Class," University Sales Center Alliance, Pi Sigma Epsilon, Houston, Texas. (April, 2015).
Eskridge, Brad et al., 2016 Fall Educators’ Conference, "Unleashing Students’ Inner - Marketer: Effective Strategies For Teaching Introduction To Marketing". Marketing Management Association, Providence, RI. (September, 2016).
- Faculty Advisor, American Marketing Association Student Organization
- Coach, National Collegiate Sales Competition Team
- Faculty Advisor, Project Bravery