In order to serve non-business students interested in eventually obtaining an M.B.A., or who desire a limited background in business in order to facilitate their personal career plans, the Foster College of Business offers a minor in Business Administration.
Required Courses - 26 hrs.
- ATG 157, 158 Accounting Principles - 6 hrs.
- ECO 221/100, 222 Principles of Economics - 6 hrs.
- Q M 262 Quantitative Analysis I - 3 hrs.
- FIN 322 Business Finance - 3 hrs.
- BLW 342 Legal Environment of Business - 3 hrs.
- M L 350 Managing for Results in Organizations - 2 hrs.
- MTG 315 Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
Students must achieve a GPA of 2.0 (C) in the Foster College of Business hours required in the minor. Students must successfully complete at least the equivalent of MTH 114. A minimum of 12 hours for the minor must be taken at Bradley University, including FIN 322, M L 350, and MTG 315. Written approval must be obtained from the Dean of the Foster College of Business prior to taking any business courses at another institution.