The business studies minor provides non-business students with a firm foundation in general business studies, thereby enhancing their attractiveness to prospective employers and preparing them for further professional studies.This minor incorporates basic courses from most fields of business giving non-business students an understanding of basic business theories and practices.
Required Courses - 20 hrs.
- ATG 157 Accounting Principles - 3 hrs.
- M L 350 Managing for Results in Organizations - 2 hrs.
- MTG 315 Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
- FIN 322 Business Finance - 3 hrs.
- ECO 221 Principles of Microeconomics - 3 hrs.
or ECO 100 Intro. to Economics - 3 hrs.
- 6 hours of additional business course work.
The following courses cannot be counted toward the 6 hours: BUS 220, BUS 301.
Note: 12 of 20 hours used to satisfy the minor must be completed at Bradley.