Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Director, Assistant Professor in Residence
Westlake Hall 015
MSN in Nursing Administration, Bradley University
BSN, Bradley University
I graduated from Bradley University with my BSN in 2012 and my MSN in 2013. I worked as an Oncology Nurse and then as a Float Nurse at OSF Healthcare. I have taught for Bradley University Full Time since January 2016.
I love spending time with my family, traveling, and working out at the gym.
- NUR 200/203 (Fundamentals of Nursing Theory and Practicum)
- NUR 204 (Health Assessment)
- NUR 206/207 (Medical Surgical Nursing Theory and Practicum)
- NUR 404/407 (Community Health [Online] Theory and Practicum)
I love teaching because I enjoy watching our new nursing students as they transform into nurses. Being able to guide them and show them how to critically think and be a leader is one of the best parts of teaching.
- President of Sigma Theta Tau Epsilon Epsilon (board member since 2015)
- Chair of White Coat Ceremony Committee (since 2016)
Licensures and Certifications
Multiple state licensures