Are you looking to be involved at Bradley? Look no further than B Involved!
B Involved is your online campus activities hub with access to all Student Organizations and student events. You can also download the B Involved events app to ensure you know what is happening at all times
Looking to start a new club at Bradley?
Students are asked to complete Bradley Organization Leader Training (BOLT) to learn about student organization policies and the process to create or register a student organization. To gain access to the online BOLT session please email Cara Wood, Director of Student Activities, at email@example.com with the name of two students who will complete the training on behalf of your new club. After your training has been completed and verified you may submit the Organization Registration form.
New student organizations may form at any time. All new student organizations must have:
- At least four students enrolled full time
- Bradley University-employed staff member as an advisor
- A current constitution and by-laws
- If the organization is affiliated with a regional or national organization, students shall submit that constitution and by-laws as well. Sample constitutions and by-laws are available here.
Some student organizations require pre-approval including:
- Recognition societies, honor societies and academic organizations must have approval from the dean of their college to register.
- Club sports must be approved by the Assistant Director of Recreation and Athletic Facilities (Programs).
- Communication and media groups, i.e. newspaper, radio station, literary journals, etc., must be approved by the Director of Student Activities.
- Fraternities and sororities must be approved by the Assistant Director of Student Activities-Fraternity and Sorority Life