What You Need to Know Before Applying for a Grant
February 24, 2020
The Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at Bradley University are offering training on the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA). The GATA is required for every small business prior to applying for a grant. Training session details are below.
- Tuesday, February 25, 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Peoria NEXT Innovation Center, 801 W Main Street, Peoria
- Monday, March 16, 12 - 1 p.m. (CDT)
- Wednesday, April 1, 5 - 6 p.m. (CDT)
- Tuesday, April 14, 12 - 1 p.m. (CDT)
- Tuesday, April 28, 12 - 1 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, May 14, 12 - 1 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, May 28 (on-demand)
The GATA provides uniform guidance for all State of Illinois grant programs. All grant applicants and grantees must comply with GATA grant requirements. Learn what those requirements are by attending our Pre-Award Training Sessions at no cost. DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 24 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT START TIME.