Grades & GPA
- GPA Calculation Worksheet* - use this tool to set GPA goals each semester (you must click "Make a copy" after clicking the link)
- Grade Tracker - use this tool to track your progress in all of your classes as you receive graded work back, then see your predicted cumulative GPA in real-time based on grades earned (works best in Excel on a Windows computer)
- Online GPA Calculator* - use this tool to calculate current and/or hypothetical GPA
*These tools offer similar functionality; however, the GPA Calculation Worksheet is designed to be printed or saved as a PDF. Results from the Online GPA Calculator will not print or save to PDF correctly.
- Spring 2019 Semester Time Management (doc)
- Weekly Time Management (doc)
- Instructions for Time Management Tools (doc)
- 5-Day Study Plan (doc)
- Weekly Time Management Sheet- Sunday start- by half hour (doc)
- 5-Day Study Plan Finals Edition (doc)
- Prioritizing Grid (doc)
- WeekCal - keep your priorities in line by installing this mobile time management app
- 30/30 app - for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Great task manager/time management tool.
- Sonic Boom Alarm Clock - “World’s loudest alarm clock.” Even vibrates the bed to get you up in the morning!!
- Alarm Clock Apps - This site contains the best alarm clock apps for Android phones. Example: Alarm Extreme, where you can set the alarm to not go off until you correctly answer math problems.
- Steve Lambert: Self Control - free apps that allow students to block their own access to distracting websites, mail servers, or anything else on the internet for a specified period of time.
- Strict Workflow
- StayOn Task - android app. You can set it for a given time to check to see if you are on task. It will set off an alarm for the time you set and asks you if you are on task – or if you are working, daydreaming, or playing.
- Quizlet – make flashcards on-line; can also play games with the information from the flashcards you made. Sometimes you can find flashcards already made for your upcoming exam in a class.
- AnkiDroid Flashcards - flashcard app for android phones
- Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy. Can be used on the computer, Ipod touch, and cell phones.
- Genius - This app helps users memorize information based on a repetitive practice. They work especially well to help students with foreign languages. These apps will also help students with classes that require a lot of memorization.
- Study Guides & Strategies - lists helpful tips that can assist you in preparing, taking, and analyzing your progress when test-taking
- Top 15 Hot Tips for Finals - Tips to help students approach and conquer final exams successfully
- Test Taking Tips for College Students - provides test-taking strategies for college midterm and final exams. Includes time management of test-taking, test day preparations, and ways to relieve test anxiety
- Organizing and Conducting Effective Study Groups
- Analyzing Returned Tests
- Khan Academy - excellent tutorials/videos on almost any subject. Especially helpful with problem solving classes, as it shows you step-by-step on how to do a problem, and it allows you to do practice problems on the site.
- That Tutor Guy - Stanford graduate provides online video tutorials of various math subjects (college algebra, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, etc.) Works on phones and tablets.
- Just Math Tutorials - Math tutorials for wide array of topics covered in algebra, calculus, statistics, trigonometry, etc.
- WolframAlpha - math website; type in anything math-related that you need to calculate or know about to supplement your math courses.
- Bradley's Online Degrees - Our online program offering cater to students across the country making your degree more attainable than ever before.
- 8tracks – type in any genre, mood, song, artist, etc. and it matches your search with playlists that use the same tags.
All Bradley students must be aware of plagiarism and its consequences. The Student Handbook offers the university's definition of cheating and plagiarism. Students are responsible for understanding the policies in this document.
The Undergraduate Catalog also defines plagiarism and provides more information about breaches of academic integrity, including processes for students who wish to appeal any charges of plagiarism.
Students are required to complete the Plagiarism Awareness Module and Quiz. A registration hold will prevent students from enrolling in future classes if this quiz is not passed.