This tool is designed to help students calculate their undergraduate and/or graduate GPA. It is not tied to the University's Student Records System, and because the calculations are based solely on the data that you provide, the results are unofficial.
Goal GPA Calculator
To calculate a goal GPA:
- If you are repeating any courses for this semester, then you must fill out the calculator above to find the Projected Cumulative GPA for those repeated courses. Check the Repeat box below and skip to step 5.
- If you are not repeating any courses for this semester, enter your current GPA.
- Enter your total credit hours, without including the current semester.
- Enter the amount of current credit hours taken this semester.
- Enter the goal GPA that you would like to achieve.
- Hit the Calculate button. The Projected GPA required to meet your goal will be displayed.