Moss Scholar Application
Moss Scholars is accepting applications for Fall 2023-Spring 2024.
Students that would like to participate in the Moss Scholars program must be current or admitted students to Bradley University. Students will be required to complete a Moss Scholars application, submit documentation, complete a student and parent executive functioning skills questionnaire, submit a student personal statement and attend a virtual interview with Moss Scholars staff.
Until all steps of the application process have been completed, students will be considered pending with Moss Scholars and will not be eligible for services. Incomplete applications will be kept for one semester and then destroyed. The student may, however, begin the application process again at any time.
- Moss Scholars Application
- Psychoeducational Assessments/IEP/504 Plan (Note: Please email documents to email@example.com)
- Executive Functioning Skills Questionnaire (Note: Please email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicant Personal Statement
- Virtual Interview
Applicant Personal Statement
Personal Statement Information
Please tell us about yourself. You can include any information about yourself that you wish to share with us. Examples of things you can share:
- Your interests, hobbies, favorite pastimes
- Personal strengths and weaknesses
- Your personal goals and concerns about college
- Things that keep you motivated
- Memorable personal experiences
- 12 point font
- Double space
- 1 inch margins
- Minimum 450 words
- Please complete this essay on your own.
- Please save this as a Word or PDF document and email to email@example.com