Become A Partner
In addition to our $400 standard rate and $150 special rate for non-profits/governmental agencies, sponsorship packages are available at several levels, please contact us to discuss additional sponsorship opportunities.
- Gold Package - $4,000
- Silver Package - $2,500
- Bronze Package - $1,500
- Red Package - $750, please register before February 16, 2024
Fall and Spring Job and Internship Fair Sponsor Benefits/Recognition
|Marketing and Recruiting
|Sponsorship of TWO (2) Smith Career Center events, online resources, or programs (see options below)
|Sponsorship of ONE (1) Smith Career Center event, online resource, or program (see options below)
|Invitation to sponsorship luncheon with faculty and student leaders
|Consultative meeting to develop and enhance recruiting efforts (annually)
|Special advertisement in digital student newspaper
|Prominent visibility on all marketing materials
|Highlighted name on career fair employer lists
|Social Media Takeover Day prior to BOTH the Fall and Spring Job & Internship Fairs
|Social Media Takeover Day prior to the Fall OR Spring Job & Internship Fair
|Fall Job and Internship Fair Registration
|Spring Job and Internship Fair Registration
|Fall Job and Internship Fair Registration OR Spring Job and Internship Fair Registration
|At the In-Person Fair
|“Select It Yourself” table location at BOTH fairs
|Premiere table location at BOTH fairs
|Prime table location at Fall OR Spring fair
|Sponsorship of LinkedIn Photo Booth at the Fall OR Spring Job Fair
|Cushioned floor mat at BOTH fairs
|Night Before the Fair Networking Event Invitation
|“Night before the Fair” booth set up privileges
|Complimentary wireless internet access
Employer-Led Topic and Networking Reception; Leadership Lecture and Networking Event; Internship Lecture and Networking Event; Business Etiquette Event; Diversity Student Career Networking Event; Online tools; other opportunities may exist, please contact our office to discuss.
Posting a Job for the Fair
Registering organizations are HIGHLY encouraged to share available internship, co-op, and full-time job announcements in order to assist students prior to the event. Post a job/internship
Night Before the Fair
Join the Smith Career Center staff and fellow recruiters for an evening of networking, appetizers and beverages at Night Before the Fair Networking Event. Details will be sent to registered employers.
Interviewing After the Fair
Employers are encouraged to contact the Smith Career Center to discuss options for post-fair and/or on-campus interviewing.
- Parking instructions and a map will be sent to all registrants.
- Free parking will be available in Bradley's Main Street Parking Deck, located on the corner of Main St. and Maplewood Ave. Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum is conveniently located right across the street from the parking deck.
- To enter the Coliseum, employers can use the entrance on Maplewood or the entrance on Main Street. Look for the employer entrance signs to guide you.
- If you would like assistance with boxes or display items, students will be available to carry in items at both entrances until the start of the fair.
Materials from your organization can be shipped to the Smith Career Center in advance of fair. For details and shipping instructions, please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510.
Shipping Instructions BEFORE the FairSend job fair materials, displays, etc., so they arrive by Noon, one day prior to the fair, to:
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: [event name], [event location/building]
Peoria, IL 61625
Please do not have items delivered to the Smith Career Center!
Shipping Instructions AFTER the FairTo ship your items after the Fair, please follow these steps:
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance (we do not provide forms).
- Attach the completed shipping forms to ALL items being shipped.
- CALL your shipping provider with these details: Items may be picked up the day after the fair Items will be picked up from:
1308 W. Bradley Ave.
Peoria, IL 61625
After the Job Fair, leave items to be shipped with the Smith Career Center staff member stationed to the left of Coat Check in the Owens Atrium (Main Street entrance).