Financial Aid Appeals

Bradley University recognizes that unplanned and unforeseen situations arise that impact educational financing plans. As financial aid administrators, we have the authority and responsibility to respond to special circumstances. On a case-by-case basis and with adequate documentation, we evaluate the situation and make an appropriate response. Appeals fall into one of two categories: loss of an academic scholarship due largely to matters outside of the student's control or changes in the family financial circumstances that are not reflected on the student's FAFSA.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - Undergraduates

Students who have been notified of their failure to make Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may appeal the decision. All appeals must be made using the Satisfactory Academic Progress Petition form and must fully explain the extraordinary circumstances which prevented minimum progress. Please review the Policy and Procedure for Satisfactory Academic Progress - Undergraduates for additional information.