Extramural Proposal Routing Process
Note: We are no longer accepting paper copies or the pdf version of the transmittal form. Please use the Sponsored Programs link within Doc Soup to route proposals.
Bradley University investigators seeking funding from an external entity must:
- Complete CITI Conflict of Interest (COI) Training at least once every four years.
- Submit to OSP a Significant Financial Interest (SFI) Disclosure Form at least once every 12 months or within 30 days from when a new SFI is identified.
- Cooperate with any actions undertaken to manage identified financial conflicts of interest related to the proposed initiative or activity.
- Abide by all other compliance requirements as specified by funding agency.
- Receive approval for the submission from the necessary offices before submitting the proposal (see routing timeline buttons)
Exceptions to this policy are fellowships or prizes that are awarded directly to a PD or PI and not managed by Financial Services (for example, an ACLS or Fulbright Fellowship Award or a research prize from a professional organization). However, it is still in your best interest to route your proposal before submission. Financial Services will be able to advise you on strategies for preparing a budget, and OSP can serve as an additional check for compliance with the submission guidelines. It also gives your supervisors the chance to recognize and support your efforts.