Internal Grant Programs
NOTE: Until further notice, there will be no university funds allocated for any of the internal grant award programs.
The Office of Sponsored Programs is pleased to administer internal grant programs for Bradley faculty and students to support their research, scholarship, and creative work. Deadlines for the 2019-2020 year are as follows.
Research Excellence (RE) and Special Emphasis Student Engagement (SE)
The RE Program supports the research, scholarship, creative work, and professional development activities of the Bradley faculty.
The SE Program supports the engagement of Bradley students (undergraduate and graduate) in established research, scholarship, creative work, and service opportunities under the mentor-ship of Bradley Faculty members and equivalents.
The deadline for the RE and SE Programs will always fall on the Friday before Fall and Spring Break. For 2019-2020 the deadlines are:
- Cycle 1 Friday October 11th, 2019
- Cycle 2 Friday March 13th, 2020
Special Emphasis Student Travel (SEST)
Students may submit proposals to the SEST program to present their work in peer-reviewed or juried conferences, meetings, or events by any of the following deadlines during the 2019-2020 year:
- September 20th (earliest travel start date of October 4th)
- October 18th (earliest travel start date of November 1st)
- December 6th (earliest travel start date of December 20th)
- January 24th (earliest travel start date of February 7th)
- March 20th (earliest travel start date of April 3rd)
- April 24th (earliest travel start date of May 8th)
- Summer Review Date: July 3rd (earliest start date of July 17th)