Spring Job & Internship Fair (Information For Employers)
Standard Registration - $400
Standard Registration fee is $400. Fee includes up to 3 recruiters/representatives at the fair. Additional representatives can be added for a fee of $25 each and can be added in the Additional Items section of the registration process. Refunds are not available after January 18, 2023. Invoices will be sent upon approval of your registration. Registration required by Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
Non-Profit and Governmental Agencies Registration - $150
30 spots will be available for non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status or governmental agencies. This special rate is $150 and the organization is limited to 3 representatives at the fair. Additional representatives can be added for a fee of $25 each and can be added in the Additional Items section of the registration process. Refunds are not available after January 18, 2023. Invoices will be sent upon approval of your registration. Registration required by Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
Sponsorship packages are available at several levels.
- Gold Package (0 of 2 per year available) -
- Silver Package (0 of 4 per semester available) -
- Bronze Package (1 or 1 per semester available) - $1,500
- Red Package (30 of 30 available) - $750 please register before Wednesday, February 8
- Interested in a sold out package, please contact the Smith Career Center
Fall and Spring Job and Internship Fair Sponsor Benefits/Recognition
|Marketing and Recruiting||Gold||Silver||Bronze||Red|
|Sponsorship of TWO (2) Smith Career Center events, online resources, or programs (see "Additional Options" below)|
|Sponsorship of ONE (1) Smith Career Center event, online resource, or program (see "Additional Options" below)|
|Invitation to sponsorship luncheon with faculty and student leaders|
|Consultative meeting to develop and enhance recruiting efforts (annually)|
|Special advertisement in digital student newspaper|
|Prominent visibility on all marketing materials|
|Highlighted name on career fair employer lists|
|Social Media Takeover Day prior to BOTH the Fall and Spring Job & Internship Fairs|
|Social Media Takeover Day prior to the Fall OR Spring Job & Internship Fair|
|Fall Job and Internship Fair Registration|
|Spring Job and Internship Fair Registration|
|Fall Job and Internship Fair Registration OR Spring Job and Internship Fair Registration|
|At the In-Person Fair||Gold||Silver||Bronze||Red|
|“Select It Yourself” table location at BOTH fairs|
|Premiere table location at BOTH fairs|
|Prime table location at Fall OR Spring fair|
|Sponsorship of LinkedIn Photo Booth at the Fall OR Spring Job Fair|
|Cushioned floor mat at BOTH fairs|
|Night Before the Fair Networking Event Invitation|
|“Night before the Fair” booth set up privileges|
|Complimentary wireless internet access|
Employer-Led Topic and Networking Reception; Leadership Lecture and Networking Event; Internship Lecture and Networking Event; Business Etiquette Event; Diversity Student Career Networking Event; Online tools
Posting a Job for the Fair
Registering organizations are highly encouraged to share available internship, co-op, and full-time job announcements in order to assist students prior to the event. Post a job/internship in Bradley netWORK
Night Before the Fair
Join the Smith Career Center staff and fellow recruiters for an evening of networking, appetizers and beverages at Night Before the Fair Networking Event. Details will be sent to registered employers.
Interviewing After the Fair
Employers are encouraged to contact the Smith Career Center to discuss options for post-fair and/or on-campus interviewing.
- Parking instructions and a map will be sent to all registrants.
- Free parking will be available in Bradley's Main Street Parking Deck, located on the corner of Main St. and Maplewood Ave. Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum is conveniently located right across the street from the parking deck.
- To enter the Coliseum, employers can use the entrance on Maplewood or the entrance on Main Street. Look for the employer entrance signs to guide you.
- If you would like assistance with boxes or display items, students will be available to carry in items at both entrances until the start of the fair.
Job Fair materials/displays can be shipped in advance of fair. For details and questions please call the Smith Career Center at (309) 677-2510.
Shipping Instructions BEFORE the FairSend job fair materials, displays, etc., so they arrive by Noon, one day prior to the fair, to:
1308 W. Bradley Avenue
Attn: [event name], [event location/building]
Peoria, IL 61625
Shipping Instructions AFTER the FairTo ship your items after the Fair, please follow these steps:
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance (we do not provide forms).
- Attach the completed shipping forms to ALL items being shipped.
- CALL your shipping provider with these details: Items may be picked up the day after the fair Items will be picked up from:
1308 W. Bradley Ave.
Peoria, IL 61625
After the Job Fair, leave items to be shipped with the Smith Career Center staff member stationed at the Employer Registration Desk the Owens Atrium (Main Street entrance).