Summer & Fall Transfer Student Orientation
Once you accept your admission offer, the process of orientation begins for you. Below is an outline of what you can expect from us before you get started on the Hilltop. While there is no additional program for parents or family members, they are more than welcome to attend with you. At programs where lunch is served (June and August) a $10 fee will be assessed for each parent or family member attending.
- Our current Transfer Aides will walk you through any questions you have, as well as prepare you for the next steps in orientation and class registration.
- You will receive the B•Ready Newsletter every two weeks throughout the summer at your Bradley e-mail address. Make sure you're checking that and reading it thoroughly when it's sent out. It will have timely updates from each area on campus.
- Begin Bradley - our online orientation program, will be made available to you. You should take time to navigate through the whole program before you arrive on campus in August.
- In June we host College Insiders Day on Thursday, June 20th from 12-3 pm an event where you can come to campus to meet faculty and staff from your college/major area, receive information specific to new transfer students in your academic area, and you will also have an opportunity to touch base with other offices to make sure you're caught up on everything (Bradley ID card, fees/billing, etc.).
- The official Transfer Student Orientation will be held on Monday, August 26th from 11am - 2pm (times may change slightly). At this event you will get more detailed information on campus services and resources and how they will be helpful to you.
- More detailed information about each program can be found here.
Please follow the instructions at this link if you have not yet spoken with your academic advisor.
Please let us know if you have any questions. In the meantime, make sure you have your final transcripts scheduled to be sent (if not already received) and that you are making the necessary tuition arrangements with Student Financial Services.
If you are eligible for federal VA benefits, please make sure you have reviewed the information at this page.
Attendance at Orientation programming is only available to new transfer students who have made their enrollment deposit. There is no fee for students to attend or participate in any Orientation programming.