January 1 - 16, 2017
Back to London!
Join our longest-running January Interim Program Abroad.
Comprehensive fee of $3,900 includes
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Room with private bath and breakfast each day
- 3 hours of Bradley credit
- Transportation passes and a London city tour
- Site visits with class, museums, class excursions, and more!
- International Student Identity Card
ART 300 Graphic Design
Contact: Dr. Gary Will
* AST 300: Astronomy - Our Glimpse of the Cosmos (Gen Ed TS)
* ENG 300 /302: Travel Writing (Gen Ed C2/BUCC W2)
* ETE 280 Exploring Diversity: Learners, Families, And Communities (Gen Ed CD)
ETE 227 Development of the Early Adolescent
Contact: Dr. Sherrie Pardieck
* FCS 300 Consumer Issues (Gen Ed SF)
Contact: Dr Kara Wolfe
FCS 586 Global Nutrition
Contact: Amanda Newell
MTG 315 Principles of Marketing
Contact: Department of Marketing, 677-2265
NUR 433/533 International Health and Nursing
Contact: Prof. Deb Erickson
* THE 131/494 Introduction to Theatre / Independent Study
The famous London Theater course!
NOTE: $250 surcharge for theater tickets.
Contact: Theater Department
* Courses approved for General Education Credit
NOTE: some classes have pre-requisites; do check!
PRE-REGISTER ONLINE: pre-registration begins March 1, 2016, from the link on the study abroad home page. Then, you must complete the registration process in person at 8:30 am Friday, April 15, in the Student Center Ballroom, where you will enroll in order of cumulative credit hours until classes reach enrollment limits. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your registration.
Enrollment for any remaining class places after April 15 is first-come, first-served and is in the Study Abroad Office, 325 GCC.
Note: a minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program at Bradley University. Transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA recorded at BU in order to register.