January 2 - 18, 2016
Comprehensive fee of $3,900 includes
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Room with private bath and breakfast each day
- 3 hours of Bradley credit
- Transportation passes and a London city tour
- Site visits with class, museums, class excursions, and more!
- International Student Identity Card
* AST 300 Astronomy: Our Glimpse of the Cosmos (Gen Ed TS)
Contact: Prof. Kevin Kimberlin
* ENG 300 Exposition: Writing About Travel (Gen Ed C2) Sorry this class is full but we can add your name to our wait list.
* ETE 280 Exploring Diversity: Learners, Families, And Communities (Gen Ed CD)
ETE 227 Development of the Early Adolescent
Contact: Dr. Paul Kasambira
* FCS 300 Consumer Issues (Gen Ed SF)
Contact: Dr Kara Wolfe
FIN 322 Business Finance
You will study the financial environment as well as various principles of financial management: the time value of money, characteristics and valuation of stocks and bonds, capital budgeting, and cash flow estimation, among others. We will experience this first-hand at London businesses, banks, and museums. We will visit the British Library, the Royal Courts of Justice, and the Cabinet War Rooms. You will also enjoy a guided bus tour of London, and you will be able to explore markets, restaurants, cathedrals, palaces, and more!
Prerequisite: ATG 157 and junior standing or 42 credit hours and declared finance or actuarial science first major. Note: students will need to take a laptop to London.
Contact: Amy Fairfield Doering
MTG 315 Principles of Marketing
Contact: Department of Marketing, 677-2265
NUR 433/533 International Health and Nursing
Contact: Prof. Deb Erickson
*THE 131 Introduction to Theatre (Gen Ed FA)
THE 494 Theatre Arts Expedition
The famous London Theatre Class is BACK!
NOTE: $250 surcharge for theatre tickets
Contact: Dr. Chad Lowell, Department of Theatre Arts, 677-2660
* Courses approved for General Education Credit
NOTE: some classes have pre-requisites; do check!
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION (required) opens March 23, 2015, through the link on our study abroad home page. Then, you must complete the registration process in person at 8:30am Friday, April 17, in the Student Center Ballroom, where you will enroll in order of cumulative credit hours until classes reach enrollment limits. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your registration. (Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards; pay by check or in cash.) After April 17, enrollment for any remaining class places is first-come, first-served and is in the Study Abroad Office, 325 GCC.
Note: a minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program at Bradley University. Transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA recorded at BU in order to register.