Program Dates: January 1 - 16, 2017
Just a few seats are left! Sign up in 325 GCC before September 2.
Join our longest-running January Interim Program Abroad.
Comprehensive fee of $3,900 includes
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Room with private bath and breakfast each day
- 3 hours of Bradley credit
- Transportation passes and a London city tour
- Site visits with class, museums, class excursions, and more!
- International Student Identity Card
* Courses approved for General Education Credit. NOTE: some classes have pre-requisites; do check!
ART 300 Graphic DesignContact: Dr. Gary Will
* AST 300: Astronomy - Our Glimpse of the Cosmos (Gen Ed TS)Contact: Dr. Kevin Kimberlin
* ENG 300 /302: Travel Writing (Gen Ed C2/BUCC W2) (this class is full)Contact: Department of English, x 2490
* ETE 280 Exploring Diversity: Learners, Families, And Communities (Gen Ed CD) or ETE 227 Development of the Early AdolescentContact: Dr. Sherrie Pardieck
* FCS 300 Consumer Issues (Gen Ed SF)Contact: Dr Kara Wolfe
FCS 586 Global NutritionContact: Dr. Amanda Newell
MTG 315 Principles of Marketing (Prerequisite Junior standing or 42 credit hours and Foster College of Business major.)Contact: Department of Marketing, x2265
NUR 433/533 International Health and Nursing - sorry this class was cancelled for Jan 2017, but is available in the May 2017 Program in Edinburgh & Dublin!Contact: Dr. Deborah Erickson
* THE 131 Introduction to Theater (Gen Ed FA) or THE 494 Theater Expedition: The famous London Theater courseNOTE: $250 surcharge for theater tickets.
Contact: Theater Department
Note: a minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program at Bradley University. Transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA recorded at BU in order to register.
Registration remains open for some classes until September 2, 2016. Register in 325 GCC. A payment of $2,200 will be due by Sept. 2, and final payment of $1,700 will be due by Oct. 7, 2016.
Cancellations: notice of cancellation must be made in writing by the program participant. Those who cancel their enrollment after September 2, 2016, will be subject to s $750 cancellation fee in addition to the deposit of $500. Those who cancel after October 7, 2016 will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee. These cancellation fees apply in all cases, including withdrawal for medical and/or other exigent reasons. After initial enrollment, students cannot switch enrollment to a different class in the same venue. If an exception is sought for compelling reasons, the accommodation is conditional, based on enrollment circumstances and must be requested before September 2, 2016.