NAFTA Opportunity Center
Since 1994, the NAFTA Opportunity Center has helped hundreds of Illinois companies capitalize on the potential of Free Trade Agreements around the world, including the state's two top export destinations - Canada and Mexico. Whether your company is new to international trade or already has established export markets, contact us to maximize your export potential.
Our services include:
- One-on-one counseling on export issues, confidential and at no cost
- Trade flow research that allows you to determine the top export markets for your product.
- International Agent/Distributor searches that help you find the right partner in the right market
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin consultation
- Classification of Goods under the Harmonized System
- Interpretation of Preferential Rules of Origin
- Evaluation of the potential Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) hold for your company
- all other FTA's
- Customized on-site FTA compliance training
- Analysis of Export Administration Regulations
- Interpretation and Analysis of Normas Oficiales Mexicanas (NOMs)
- Analysis of Canadian product labeling requirements
- Tariff Engineering