Center for Learning Assistance
Welcome to the Center for Learning Assistance (CLA) at Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois. The academic support services through the Center for Learning Assistance are as varied as the many needs that students present. Students may self-refer or be referred. CLA is the University's primary academic support service responsible for helping students acquire skills essential to achieve academic and personal success.
- Do you want to discover how to learn more efficiently?
- Do you want to improve your academic accomplishments?
- Are you on or near academic probation status?
- Are you interested in becoming a tutor?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you may benefit from the services and programs offered by the Center for Learning Assistance.
Freshman Orientation Connections:
- Please contact our office if you and/or your parents would like to connect with Director Deb Fischer while you are here for your orientation. It is highly recommended that you do so during your orientation visit if you intend on using accommodations during your college career.
- Email is best to introduce yourself @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to call at 309-677-3654.