Graduation - Important Dates
- Sep 2, Undergraduate Applications for Dec graduation must be on file with the Registrar's Office.
- Sep 16, Deadline for proof of registration for transfer work to be received by Registrar's Office.
- Oct 12, Deadline to apply to participate in Dec Commencement with requirements to be met Jan Interim 2017.
- Nov 22, Approved Undergraduate candidates posted in academic deans' offices for participation in December Commencement
- Dec 3, Graduate students: thesis must be on file in the Graduate School
- Dec 3, Graduate students: comprehensive assessment must be on file in the Graduate School
- Dec 17, Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement Ceremonies, more information available here
- Apply online via Webster. Online applications are accepted through the end of the third full week of the semester. After that Webster will not allow you to apply online for the current graduation date, and you must turn in a paper application to the Registrar’s Office, Swords Hall Room 11.
- You may print an application here:Undergraduate Application for Graduation
- After an application is turned into the Registrar's Office, any further questions should be directed to your dean's office.
- You may find information here
Click here for Commencement Information. Questions concerning the Commencement ceremony should be directed to the Chair of Commencement Activities at 309-677-2334.