Graduation - Important Dates
- Sep 04, Undergraduate Applications for December graduation must be on file with the Registrar's Office.
- Sep 18, Deadline for proof of registration for transfer work to be received by Registrar's Office.
- Oct 14, Deadline to apply to participate in December Commencement with requirements to be met January Interim, 2016.
- Nov 24, Approved Undergraduate candidates posted in academic deans' offices for participation in December Commencement
- Dec 05, Graduate students: thesis must be on file in the Graduate School
- Dec 05, Graduate students: comprehensive assessment must be on file in the Graduate School
- Dec 19, Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement Ceremony,Bradley Renaissance Coliseum
- Apply online via Webster. Online applications are accepted through the end of the third full week of the semester. After that Webster will not allow you to apply online for the current graduation date, and you must turn in a paper application to the Registrar’s Office, Swords Hall Room 11.
- You may print an application here:Undergraduate Application for Graduation
- After an application is turned into the Registrar's Office, any further questions should be directed to your dean's office.
- You may find information here
Click here for Commencement Information. Questions concerning the Commencement ceremony should be directed to the Chair of Commencement Activities at 309-677-2334.