Smith Career Center
The Smith Career Center is excited to announce our new career management system, Bradley netWORK. This new system will replace what was formerly known as Bradley eRecruiting. The Bradley netWORK career management system will allow students and alumni to search for and apply to jobs (part-time, full-time, internships), sign-up for on-campus interviews, and view information about career fairs and events.
- Bradley netWORK
- Job and Internship Search Sites
- Resume, Interviewing, and Job Search Guides
- Upcoming Fairs
- Calendar of Workshops and Events
- Inclusion Matters Reception and Dinner
- Bradley netWORK - Employer access
- Upcoming Fairs (Registration and Information)
- Part-time Employment Expo - Aug. 25, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Fall Job & Internship Fair - Sept. 17, 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Graduate & Professional School Fair - Oct. 22, 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Post a Job/Internship
- Recruit at Bradley University
- Visit Campus