The Lewis J. Burger Center for Student Leadership and Public Service was established in 1996 to educate and prepare Bradley students to be committed and effective leaders in their careers, families, and communities by providing leadership development programs and service learning opportunities.
The Center consists of three major interdependent components: leadership development programs, a volunteer network and service opportunities, and the Leadership & Public Service Fellows Program.
During the 2011-2012 academic year, Bradley students raised approximately $194,000 for over 75 different charities and gave over 48,500 hours of volunteerism and service. Through numerous clothing, food, and blood drives, Bradley students donated over 6,000 articles of clothing, 2,500 cans of food, and 890 pints of blood.
Opportunities for Incoming Freshman
- Student Interest Form - Use this form to indicate your interest in service and leadership and we will contact you about upcoming opportunities and events!
- Alternative Breaks Information
- February Service on Saturday Registration
- STLF Info
- Spring 2017 Semester Volunteer Opportunities
- Continual Volunteer Opportunities