The Illinois State Board of Education has determined that it will offer the SAT, rather than the ACT, as the state-funded test administered to high school juniors. However, some districts will continue to offer the ACT, or both tests, free of charge to their students. Please contact your local school district for more information regarding specific testing plans.
Bradley will continue to offer reviews for the SAT and ACT tests to best help students.
Why Choose Bradley's SAT/ACT Review?
- Develop test-taking strategies
- Receive immediate feedback from experienced instructors
- Build confidence
- Complete practice tests
- Review exam content
- Ask course related questions throughout the week NEW
- Sign-up for study groups with your peers NEW
- A link to recorded sessions NEW