To reserve a seat in the library, go to Library Seat Reservations.
- If you reserve a study room, which seats only one person, stop at the check-out desk to sign out the key.
- Four desktop computers — three PCs and one Mac — can be reserved. Check out keyboards from the Reserves Desk.
Guidelines for seat reservations:
- You can have up to two hours (120 minutes) per reservation, with a maximum of three (3) reservations each day.
- You may reserve up to seven (7) days in advance.
- You can make a total of 21 reservations per date range.