Apply for Admission
This is an undergraduate application. If you are not an undergraduate student, please complete one of the alternate applications on the right.
Transfer Application Requirements
- Complete and submit an application.
- Respond to the short answer questions available on the application.
- Submit official transcript from all colleges/universities attended.
- If you have completed less than 24 hours of college credit, have an official high school transcript sent to Bradley directly from your high school.
- If you have completed less than 24 hours of college credit, please have official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing service or from an official high school transcript.
- If you are interested in the Nursing Accelerated BSN program, apply as a transfer student and select the Accelerated Nursing Application. Applications can be submitted between January 1 and May 1, and must be completed no later than September 1 of each year for admission to the program in May of the following year.