Graduate and Professional School Fair
I-74 Graduate & Professional School Fair
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m (CDT)
VIRTUAL Handshake platform
The Graduate and Professional School Fair will be virtual, and will take place in the Handshake platform in conjunction with 5 other institutions. Registration for the fair within Handshake is required for students to attend.
We HIGHLY encourage students to start using with the new Handshake Virtual Job Fair system a few weeks before the virtual fair.
Over 65 school programs are attending.
Students can follow these three simple steps to get started in Handshake:
Tips and Resources
- Tips for the Graduate and Professional School Fair (PDF)
- How to Make the Most of the Graduate and Professional School Fair (PDF)
- Applying to Graduate School (PDF)
- Additional information about graduate school (timeline, exams, and additional resources)
- Virtual Job Fair Tips Information Guide
- Register for the Fair as soon as possible. This is the only way to prepare for and attend the fair.
- Read about virtual job fairs within the Handshake platform.
- Prepare for this fair by attending virtual workshops.
- Set up your Handshake profile and upload your resume. Best practice is to set your profile to Public for schools connected to Bradley University.
- Be prepared to deliver your 30-second elevator pitch when meeting a school representative.
- After speaking with a school/program, be sure to say “thank you” and follow-up with those that interest you.
- Schedule an appointment with your career advisor to discuss additional search strategies.
- If you require any special accommodations, please contact David Schwartz at email@example.com.