H-1B Employees

Employees in H-1B classification are "temporary workers in a specialty occupation." This means that they are in the United States to perform professional services for Bradley University. Short-term teaching contracts may fit the J-1 category better. However, all tenure track positions should be considered as H-1B employees.

If you are interested in hiring an international individual as a Bradley in H-1B status, please contact the Office of the Provost.