SEVIS Transfer

A SEVIS transfer allows the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (OISSS) to transfer your SEVIS record held by Bradley University to a different U.S. institution in order for you to continue your scholar program at the new institution.

In order to transfer your SEVIS record from Bradley University to another institution, you must contact OISSS with the reason for your transfer.

Some items to consider before transferring your SEVIS record:

  • You will need to choose a date that you want your SEVIS record released to your new institution. Once OISSS has processed the transfer request, your SEVIS record will automatically transfer on the date requested.
  • On the date of your transfer, Bradley University no longer has access to your SEVIS record.