Check to see if your employer is part of the matching gift program. Go>
Please contact your human resource department for the necessary matching gift forms.
For Caterpillar Inc. employees and retirees please follow the instructions below to request a match through the Caterpillar Foundation website:
- Go to www.caterpillar.com/foundation
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under "Matching Gifts Program" select "Submit Request"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under "Donor Request a Match" select "Go to Website"
- On Employee Log In page, first time users need to “Create a Password.” Existing users need to log in (NOTE: User ID = 7-digit People Soft Number)
- Read through Program Guidelines to make sure your gift is eligible; choose “I Accept”
- On Search for Organization page, type “Bradley University” and choose “Illinois” then “Search”
- On Search Results page, choose “Select” to the right of “Bradley University” “Development Office”
- On Donor Matching Gift Information page, fill in fields for Gift Date, Gift Amount & Payment Method. Choose “Save and Proceed”
- On Review Information page, verify the information is correct and choose “Submit”
- On Submission successful page choose “Print Match Request for Non-Profit” to mail it to Bradley University, 1501 W Bradley Ave, Peoria IL 61625
OR choose “Email Match Request to Non-Profit” and email to email@example.com
- Scroll down, choose “Preview” and then “Send”
***If you do NOT have an email address, please call the Foundation at 675-1475 for assistance.