Bradley University is a self-insured provider utilizing the BCBSil Network for the PPO and QHDHP plans with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage. The University covers 2/3 premium costs with coverage starting on the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Medical - Jan 1st thru Dec 31st
- Dental - Jan 1st thru Dec 31st
Create an account with your Health Insurance Information from your card for the most accurate resources using the website.
Qualifying Event Change
You may qualify for a special enrollment period if you've had certain life events, such as losing health coverage, job status changes, getting married/divorced, having a baby, or adopting a child. Changes/enrollment must be made within 31 days of the Qualifying Event.
- Appropriate Enrollment Form (Medical/Dental or just Dental)
- Spousal Eligibility Declaration Form (if spouse is covered on BU Medical Plan, this is required)
- Qualifying Event Change Form
- Letter of Creditable Coverage or documentation of Qualifying Event (this indicates date of event and comes from the current or past provider)
PPO Plan Summaries
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Summary Plan Description Effective 01/01/2021
- 2021-2022 PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Dental Summary Plan Description Effective 01/01/2021
QHDHP Information and HSA Form
- 2021-2022 Qualified High Deductible Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) Summary Plan Description Effective 01/01/2021
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) and Health Savings Account Question & Answer
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Direct Deposit Form 2022