Bradley University is a self-insured provder utilizing the BCBSil Network for the PPO and QHDHP plans with Medical, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Coverage. The University covers 2/3 premium cost with eligibility beginning on your first day of employment.
- Medical - Oct 1st thru Sept 30th
- Dental - Jan 1st thru Dec 31st
Create an account with your Health Insurance Information from your card for the most accurate resources using the website.
Qualifying Event Change
You may qualify for a special enrollment period if you've had certain life events, such as losing health coverage, job status changes, getting married/divorced, having a baby, or adopting a child. Changes/enrollment must be made within 31 days of the Qualifying Event.
- Appropriate Enrollment Form (Medical/Dental or just Dental)
- Spousal Eligibility Declaration Form (if spouse is covered on BU Medical Plan, this is required)
- Qualifying Event Change Form
- Letter of Creditable Coverage or documentation of Qualifying Event (this indicates date of event and comes from the current or past provider)
QHDHP Information and HSA Form
- 2020-2021 Qualified High Deductible Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) Summary Plan Description Effective 10-01-2017
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) and Health Savings Account Question & Answer
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Direct Deposit Form 2020-2021