At the Foster College of Business, you will learn how to create ideas that advance business, engage in real-world experiences, develop as a leader who enriches the world, and serve as a valued partner for business and society. The Foster College serves around 750 undergraduate business students through 15 programs of study and 11 minors.
With student and faculty interaction and experiential learning opportunities, for the past five years, our graduates have enjoyed a 94% career outcome.
- Accounting - Internal Auditing Concentration
- Actuarial Science
- International Business
- Management & Leadership
- Management & Leadership - Human Resource Management Concentration
- Management & Leadership - Legal Studies Concentration
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing - Global Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Marketing - Professional Sales Concentration
- Marketing - Social Media Marketing Concentration